Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

optimization problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
can anyone get in sedo (pro) a way to optimize 2 keywords???
I can not do it.
it only allows 1 keyword.

let's say you have woodenchairs.com

although it shows me "wooden chairs", I can not put it for the keywords, it onlyu allows 1 word.
Even though I have thousands of names, it will only allow 1 word, and unfortunately, no one has answered my emails.
how can I plac e 2 words for the optimization???

Thanks!

BELLC1

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good question. I'm guessing that's the difference between the Master keyword section and the keywords (plural) allowed for each language. Maybe it uses the primary for one type of indexing and the multiple language keywords for other things? (Note - this may be just a SEDOpro option - I don't know).

I'm still trying to figure out how to find out which sponsor click paid the most each day. I have screens with, say, 10 ads. One gets clicked and it pays a whole 3 cents and another pays $3.65 - which ad did the user click?

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am using the sedo pro interface as well.
still cant get it to have 2 words to optimize.
It is a serious problem, as many 2 worders can not be optimized this way.
and I have sent 2 emails and it has been 3 weeks with no reply...

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I found a solution: I use NameDrive for those domains that cannot be optimized on Sedo despite us jumping through hoops. Keyword changes are instant.

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think I am going to give namedrive a try.
are they good at selling names as well?
Sedo has served me well in selling.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
While NameDrive does not act as a broker, it still offers a method of contacting the domain owner.

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Theo, has that helped you or do you think it made it more difficult overall for a sale?
I mean that they do not offer an escrow etc...?
is there a big difference in performance for parked sites vs sedo?
Because If I make a move, it involves thousands of names, so I have to make a big decision.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I have only moved there a few domains but overall the revenue is double as much without the "yoyo" effect that's become a trademark of Sedo. However, my sample is small therefore I cannot forecast the impact of such a move that involves thousands of names. That's the million dollar question. Currently looking into AdSense revenue models.

I have not sold domains via a NameDrive contact for the same small sample reasons, but I got emails from parties interested in names. Lowballing galore!

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All my domains are parked at ND. The revenue is excellent and consistent. The lowball offers are a pain, but that's not the fault of ND of course. I have some very strange backlinked domains that make me money but I couldn't do it without ND's easy keyword implementation. They've also just had a face lift and appear to be on the case and customer-centric. Kudos to Ed et al.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Exactly, setting up the keywords is a breeze.

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it sounds like they have everything right, couldn't they just add a sale and escrow service?
anyhow, I am going to test them now.

S

SedoCoUk

can anyone get in sedo (pro) a way to optimize 2 keywords???
I can not do it.
it only allows 1 keyword.

let's say you have woodenchairs.com

although it shows me "wooden chairs", I can not put it for the keywords, it onlyu allows 1 word.
Even though I have thousands of names, it will only allow 1 word, and unfortunately, no one has answered my emails.
how can I plac e 2 words for the optimization???

Thanks!

There shouldn't be a problem in picking two keywords for your domain name. If you do not see the change right away, it's because all keyword changes go through period checks. If you are a SP client and have made a keyword change, you should see the chosen keyword on your parked page within 24-48 hours, but often sooner than that.

If you're keyword has not yet been approved, feel free to PM me and I'll take a look at it for you.

Monica

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom