Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

.ORG Transfer Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenik

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I bought a .ORG and i need to transfer it from seller account/registrar to my account/registrar. (my first .ORG transfer) The seller supplied the Authorization Keys and i submited the transfer request.

It is now in the "Domain transfer initiated and awaiting approval" status. I would like to know how long it is supposed to take and whos approval is it waiting for? (the old registrar approval?)

URLCollection

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Should have been able to PUSH the domain if it was at the same registrar. If you put it in for transfer, it might stall as the domain is at the same registrar. I would write the suport dept. at the registrar and explain this. They may be able to cancel the transfer and simply make the push for you . Good Luck - Welcome to the forum - Steve

Arsenik

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
URLCollection said:
Should have been able to PUSH the domain if it was at the same registrar. If you put it in for transfer, it might stall as the domain is at the same registrar. I would write the suport dept. at the registrar and explain this. They may be able to cancel the transfer and simply make the push for you . Good Luck - Welcome to the forum - Steve
It isnt from the same registrar :undecided Its from namescout to enom so it needs to be a trasnfer. :dead:

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
5 days max.

URLCollection

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok - then you will recieve an approval transfer request to the email address on the admin contact. That needs to be approved and then within about 2-3 days the name should move. You will get a reciept from ENOM that the domain name is in your account upon transfer.

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
My ORG transfers usually take about 5-7 days. UGH.

-Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom