Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

.org.uk - complete domain list!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

devolution

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

davidthornton

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by devolution
Thanks to my very hard work, after some very long hours of searching, I have been able to get the .org.uk zone file!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Who are you trying to kid? It took me all of two minutes to do it. Therefore you're either bull*****g or trying it on for easy cash. Would you like me to tell everyone how to do it for free so they don't have to pay you? ;) Since you're prepared to bleat the information on here to anyone that pays you easy money, maybe I'll just give it away for free? ;)

If you were smart you'd more than likely keep it to yourself but since you seem to want to profit from it, that kind of makes me think I may as well give it away for free.

I can offer to send anyone them if they are interested, but there will be a small charge to cover the time and effort in getting these extremely hard-to-obtain files.

I am able to offer the complete file (3.3Mb decompressing to 22Mb) for $20.
Or just a list of all .org.uk domains for just $10.

(Note a pro domain site would charge hundreds if not thousands for this kind of info!).

Now THAT last sentence IS funny! All it takes is someone with half a clue.

I would prefer PayPal only on this.

PM me or email if you're interested.

Er... No thanks! ;)

I'm working in getting the holy grail of the .co.uk zone file! I'll be in touch. ;)

Keep working!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom