Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Out of the office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just a quick note to let you all know that I will be out of the office as of this Friday, (Australian time) heading to TRAFFIC NYC. I don't get back to the office until November 11. I'll still try and action all emails during the week of Traffic, but after that I'm going to try and "disconnect" for a week and have a vacation. :)

If you need assistance with anything during that time, it's best to email [email protected]

Cheers,

Mike

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Hey Mike - something odd is happening with email notifications from Fabulous, following renewals. I get no emails, not even after emailing support.

Anyone else has this problem?

Edit: I get no response from support@fabulous using an alternate email account. Something is going on with the Fabulous mail server.

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Acro,

I've checked the system, and emails have been issued.

I have just responded to the email you sent to [email protected].

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

Hey Mike - something odd is happening with email notifications from Fabulous, following renewals. I get no emails, not even after emailing support.

Anyone else has this problem?

Edit: I get no response from support@fabulous using an alternate email account. Something is going on with the Fabulous mail server.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Mike, responded to your personal account. Having checked my mailbox by sending emails to it from a couple of different locations, it seems that somehow email from Fabulous doesn't make it through.

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Acro,

Thanks for the response.

Looks like it’s a network wide problem. I just tried sending myself a system email and it didn’t come through.

I have escalated the issue to our Tech team. I’ll let you know as soon as I hear back from them.

I’m sorry for any inconveniences and hope to have the matter resolved ASAP.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

tonyk2000

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Email issue is very serious, maybe Fab. should set alternate e-mail channel for FabulousDomains - I mean that DDN buyers now may not receive their purchase confirmations (or even access passwords or anything related with their purchases?). Domainers can wait a little, or check their Fab. account for an archive of system emails, or read this forum or even send a PM to Mike (like I just did, Mike you have a PM), but the situations with regular DDN customers is different :(

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the note tonyk2000 and feedback. Just wanted to provide some more information on this issue, I can see that the system emails are being created in the database, but for some reason they are not being sent.

I'm hoping that once they have resolved the issue that they can also re-issue all emails that were created since the problem first occurred.

I will keep everyone posted as I hear more.

Again, sorry for any inconveniences.

Mike
Fabulous.com

UPDATE: The issue has since been resolved and all emails resent. If there's any further problems, let me know.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

Last edited:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Thank you Mike, all is good. I appreciate the quick resolution of this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom