Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

overture inventory tool stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

flybuzz

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone with experience on how accurate the inventory keyword predicting stats are? How about the typein stats, I wonder how overture even get that number.... interesting.

Domain Days 2024

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
These actually are everything but "predicting" stats.

In a nutshell, the numbers are the number of searches for that particular term (be it a keyword, a multiple word term or a domain name with or without extension) that were done on Overture in the last month.

It does not have anything to do with how many people visited your site or how many people might visit your site - it's just about the number of searches on OVT.

Of course there is a certain likeliness that if there have been many searches for your domain (with extension, i.e "yourdomain.com") or the exact term of your domain (without extension, i.e. "yourdomain" or "your domain") there will a certain number of typeins to your domain but that's just guessing.

Also keep in mind that OVT often mixes up the order of words within a search term as well as mixing up plural and singular which means it might show a term like "registration domain" when in reality the term that was actually searched for was "domain registration" so never base your domain buying decision on OVT stats alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom