Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Overture Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Would someone give a good explanation of the best way to use the Overture Search Tool (or post a link if it has already been covered here).

I notice if I type in plurals versions of words, you get the same results as typing in the singular versions.

For example is you type talents agents, you get the same high results as for talent agents. Does that mean if you are an advocate of type in traffic, it would make sense to register
talentsagents.com even though it doesn't make grammatical sense?

I would assume not, because even though you get people searching for the phrase would you not still be buried in the search engines which produce hundreds of thousands of sites with those keywords? Or would you automatically place higher in the search engines if the key words were part if your name?

How high a number in Overture would you consider to be a good number?

Thsse will be pure newbie questions for most of you. But I have only recently begun working with these tools. In the past I have picked names related to projects I was doing. I was more interested in branding those than search terms. Now that I am buying some for re-sale I need to learn more about using tools like this.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom