Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

overture

Status
Not open for further replies.

falco85

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hello,
what is overture exactly and how can it be used to evaluate a domain name's worthiness ? I've read about it everywhere here but couldn't still catch the real significance of it :) thanks!

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
in a nutshell Overture tell you how often people typed that name during the last month

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
n a nutshell Overture tell you how often people typed that name during the last month

In other words if the word "search" has a US overture of 1418949, that means that app. 1418949 times the word has been typed in, in the US, and the term "Search.Com" has an ovt. 22912 of search.com that means that app. 22912 times the word has been typed in. Try playing iwth it here - http://inventory.overture.com/d/searchinventory/suggestion/

falco85

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Malaysia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i know there is individual country apart from us for ovt..does anyone know where is the list? particularly malaysia's ovt

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have several good keyword domains, but the plural form never shows in OT -- anyone know why? E.g.: Check for 'creditors'. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom