Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Overture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CrazyEddie

How do you find the stat's at ovt on specific search requests?

Thanks,

Ed

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey, Rcristel! Thanks a ton for that "link"! I had no clue on what the heck was going on with this Overture fetish. Does anyone have any info on the correlation to these "hits" to actual re-sale values?? Do they have to be exact words, or can they be hyphenated (or separated)?? Ie., big hair vs. bighair vs. big-hair??
I don't want to discount the method, just want to find out more about the parameters, or comparisons. Thanks a lot!
-Meg :)

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
After 10,000 viscious and borderline psychotic appraisals on Afternic as ModemGal, you've suddenly docked here on dnforum *completely* unawares as to the significance of this here Overture thingie.

Kind of makes the peanut gallery wonder whether time shouldn't have been better spent learning the domain business rather than the business of savagery.

As I have pointed out to the moderators, you are a virus that will spread until it has taken over the, ah, host, and I just want a moment of silence before this board is completely and irrevocably taken over by your nonsense.

I already can feel the signs of your nuttiness.

Perhaps you can wand-er over to Wanda's board for some more suitable comfort.

Tee Hee!

mohno

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oh! Now I understand what "overture" means!
Actually, I couldn't understand with dictionaries.

Thank you! :)

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Now ... you be nice, DnPowerful :)
Or, if you have any issue with me, kindly e-mail here from the site, or contact the moderators ... but PLEASE do not inconvenience the other members on this site again.
Thank you for your kind attention to this matter.
-Meg

PS. I have posted a question on this "Overture Fetish Valuation Model" (OFVM) in another, more relevant section. Please look for it and comment as you see fit, and thank you all for your input :)

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by CoolHost
Now ... you be nice, DnPowerful :)
Or, if you have any issue with me, kindly e-mail here from the site, or contact the moderators ... but PLEASE do not inconvenience the other members on this site again.
Thank you for your kind attention to this matter.
-Meg

Your nutty politicking won't work here.

How many threads have you started for your coolhost name?

A hundred? Two hundred?

ReignDomain

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DnPowerful
After 10,000 viscious and borderline psychotic appraisals on Afternic as ModemGal, you've suddenly docked here on dnforum *completely* unawares as to the significance of this here Overture thingie.

Kind of makes the peanut gallery wonder whether time shouldn't have been better spent learning the domain business rather than the business of savagery.

As I have pointed out to the moderators, you are a virus that will spread until it has taken over the, ah, host, and I just want a moment of silence before this board is completely and irrevocably taken over by your nonsense.

I already can feel the signs of your nuttiness.

Perhaps you can wand-er over to Wanda's board for some more suitable comfort.

Tee Hee!

Funny!!! And true.

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm a newbie, please give me a chance 'Fellows! LOL.
Chill. Take care for now,
Meg :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom