Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Overview of the Joost P2P TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, I have been testing the application since January 10, and trust me, it’s truly amazing. You’ll have some links inside to convince yourselves, but more will come for sure in the future.

It’s quite extraordinary to just think that I have probably been among the very few people in the world (around 200) who had the chance of testing the Venice Project from the beginning of the beta tests (except for its developers, of course).

The story goes like this: when the first rumors about the Venice Project came out, I immediately visited the previous official site (theveniceproject.com) and filled in the form for a beta-tester account (that was somewhere in October).

After that I have had no news from them until last week. On January 10 I received an e-mail which informed me that my request has been accepted and that I can now log in with the e-mail ID and the password included in the e-mail.

Of course, I immediately downloaded the 9.54 MB application from the site and logged in. Unfortunately, there was a glitch: I could not disclose any information about my experience with the TVP (the name of the application) because of the famous NDA (non disclosure agreement), which you’ll see in one of the pictures posted on flickr.com and in the video I made last night. Just as the e-mail said: “Today, we're inviting you to take a sneak preview of our work and take part in The Venice Project's first beta testing phase. This is a private, invitation-only beta test and the software is still in the early stages, but we would greatly value your opinions. We ask that you agree to abide by our terms and conditions and privacy policy as part of your participation in the beta program. So please don't give the application to anybody else, or even show it to them. It's very early days for us, and we want to make sure that the right people see the right software, at the right time.”

Story

Domain Days 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom