Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Overwhelmed by Traffic; Advise me pleaseeeeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrafficMonsterRRR

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Been reselling domains for some years. A few days ago I got myself a domain with type-in traffic, a couple of hundred hits a day I thought. Wrongggggggggggggggg. THis one gets 4,000 hits a day, going up as we speak....Maybe the fact that the name was in the news (and continues to be) mentioned has something to do with it. So this momma surprised me and I am earning squat with current affiliate junk cause they are based on sales, not clicks or impressions. Yelpppppppppp!

Can someone plesae recommend a proven affiliate program. No I am not greedy, I justa wanna learn what to DO WITH 4000-5000 HITS a day. ALso, now I dont want to sell this domain, what is the most appropriate thing to do with this kinda traffic? Maybe someone else can make real money. WHo knows when the news stop mentioning the name, I will go away. Any thoughts?

My domain is a MOnsterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by TrafficMonsterRRR

My domain is a MOnsterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

What is the URL of your domain? That would help for starters to be able to direct you to a particular affiliate program.

izopod

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom