Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

OVT Matcher(Bulk OVT Scanner) for just $75 to the First 8 Members To Purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Special offer to all board members, the first 8 people to order OVT Matcher through this thread will get it at just $75, down from $225 ( Which is the usual price on our website )

About OVT Matcher:

OVT Matcher is the first and only desktop application that is able to scan millions of domains and output domains that have an Overture score with extension (OVT W/EXT).

Our database contains over one million domain names in the major gTLDs that had an OVT score in January, February and/or March 2007 (the last month Yahoo has published the OVT numbers). This database covers almost all of the .com/net/org/info/biz/ca domains with OVT score worldwide.

OVT Matcher among other, enables you to input a list of millions of domain names and scan them against our database, and within seconds you will get a list with domains that had an OVT score in any of the aforementioned months. In our testings, we were able to scan up to 6 million domains at once and get results in less than 10 seconds.

OVT Matcher is also able to automatically pull all the available auction lists (future and current) from the major dropcatchers: Snapnames, NameJet, Afternic and Pool. Instead of having to manually download them, unzip them, parse the data and import them for scan, OVT Matcher is doing it all for you with a push of a button. It downloads, unzips, parses and scans the data automatically, which saves you even more time. You also have the option to enter a custom data source to download from.

Some features of OVT Matcher:

1. Scan millions of domains for January February and March OVT against a database of over 1 million domains with OVT score
2. Automatically pull data from all drop catchers and scan
3. Input any data file containing domains, the tool is able to parse the data and extract the domains from it for scanning.
4. Conduct "wildcard" searches - for example find all names with ovt that start with "car" or contain "loan" or whatever
5. Ability to export results(selected or all) in CSV or Clipboard
6. Scan keywords for OVT score using wildcards. We have a database of around 100,000 one word keywords with ovt score that you can pull data from.
7. Auto-update feature and free lifetime upgrades
8. 24/7 Support from people who know the application inside and out

View a slideshow of screeshots of the application here:

See what Domain Name Wire wrote about OVT Matcher:

"The underlying Overture data is a goldmine in itself. I know people who have paid $10,000 for this data. February and March data is difficult to find because Overture defaulted its tool back to January. Therefore, this software can help you find traffic domains that didn't register a score in January 2007... that most other domainers miss during the drop ..." the entire article here

To take advantage of this exclusive discount, simply follow this payment link and after that PM me for activation details, or email me at petros (at) ovt-matcher.com

Paypal Payment Link - Click Here to Purchase

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just a question. If you have a list of the million names with OVT scores wouldn't you simply run them through a whois tool and take the best ones?..

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Duncan, let me explain. The database was obtained by scanning the zone file of each TLD. So, the database contains domain names that were registered at the time when the scan was performed. Any domains that were available for registration at the time, are not in the database, because there is practically no way to perform a scan on every possible letter combination existing.

This tool will only show domains that are registered, or at least were registered when Yahoo's keyword suggestion tool was online. It is not so useful in registering new domains, but it is highly effective in showing you which dropping names have potential traffic, and is also very useful in research when you want to buy a name. Also very useful in scanning live auction lists, it will help you determine which names are worth bidding on

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Petrosc,

Thank you for that information! I've always wondered about these databases and how they were compiled since there are an extremely large number of various combinations of potential domains. Sounds like a great tool. Best of luck with your sale.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
no problem Andy. it really is a great tool and the coder put in a lot of work into building this engine.

Here's the story...There was an early beta version years ago which I was only using for myself and never intended to sell, and in that version, the coder managed to build a tool that was able to load and scan a few million names in around 2 minutes..which exceeded my expectations and I thought it was plain awesome. This first coder who built the beta was an expert who graduated with a red diploma on programming.

When I started looking for coders to build the retail version, I thought that the performance I got from the first coder was the best I could ever get from anyone, so I described the functions and the performance I wanted to achieve. Some coders told me that they couldn't do it, and some took the challenge, but all of them failed. Their attempts included a tool that needed 10 minutes to scan 1 million names, others created a tool that literally ate all the resources of a desktop and would crash any standard desktop PC when loaded with large lists.

Then, a coder came and told me that he believes that he can do it and convinced me to give him a try. He not only managed to match the performance of the original tool in his beta, by the time he delivered the application he dramatically improved it in every aspect, made it lightweight for the system's resources making it suitable for any regular pc and improved the scanning time by 10-15x. The tool now allows you to import multiple millions of domain names, and it will scan each and every one of these domains against our entire 1 million domain OVT database and will deliver the results in just a few seconds. This coder is now onboard and is working permanently 24/7 in our tech support.

I got a lot of very good feedback from happy customers since we launched and our customer list includes a few of the largest companies in our industry.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
An example of our customers reviews:

"For anyone who might be interested I did purchase and found this to be well executed software that functions exactly as described. I'd say petrosc has a crack team of developers."

-BidNo
http://www.DNSalePrice.com

Last edited:

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi guys
This offer is valid again for the first 8 members to purchase OVT Matcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators