Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Owner verification problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

GenericTypo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have read the other threads but cant get it solved. I purchased worldforchrist.org on another forum it was already parked at sedo.I tranfered it to me but Sedo says they cant verify .I tried changing the name servers to my hosting then forwarding to sedo to show I control it but they denied again.The domain shows in my domainsite account with my details but still shows old ownership details when you do a who is

any ideas how to get Sedo to verify it is a decent traffic domain that has been stalled for 6 days

Thanks
Alan

andyat11

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
as soon as whois changes sedo will relook for ya and once they see ur name and details they will switch accounts.

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I had the very same problem the other day with a sale at sedo, the previous owner left it in his account at sedo , they would not transfer the sale until he actually sent an email to sedo saying "remove from my account I am no longer the owner". , that email coming from the old whois they instantly did the transaction.

pelican

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
they only use whois to verify and probably whois email.

the only thing you can do is to email the registrar and ask why the whois details is not updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom