Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Paid For 8 New Domain Registration For $600 Seller still asking $ 250

Status
Not open for further replies.

WebsiteTraders.Com

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hi everyone,
This was last year when i didnt knew anything about domain names. I was given 8 domain names registered for me for $ 600. The seller is still asking for $ 250 since i had agreed to pay him at that point of time $ 850 for 8 fresh domain registrations. He had told me that $850 is the charges for registering 8 fresh domain names. I was very busy in my textile business and i trusted him and so i didnt check out the market rates.
I paid him $ 600 as advance and now he is asking me $250 more for those domains. I havent used any of those domains. Since i was planning to develop 2 of them i realised it wasnt safe to keep it with him and i started a transfer to moniker. When this guy received the transfer request from moniker he called me and askedme to pay him $250 more. I told him this isn't fair and you took undue advantage of me by selling me 8 new regs for $ 600 just becoz i didnt know the market rate. He said so wat did i dupe u? You still got to pay me $ 250 since you agreed when you weren't aware of the new reg. domain rates.
This guy is a reseller of DIRECT NIC . All you seniors do advice what do i do with this guy? Any DIRECT NIC representative here? Or anyone has the direct e-mail of Mr. Turakhia of DIRECT NIC. Was thinking of letting him know too of what his resellers are upto.
Thanx Everyone For Reading,
Best Regards,
Farhan.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is really a questionable issue, since you did agree to his terms.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree the pricing is ridiculous but he did perform a service for you and you agreed to the price, pay the $150, learn a lesson, move forward.

pay the *$250* whoops ;)

or maybe offer him the $150? lol

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
why did you not register them yourself?

WebsiteTraders.Com

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
at that point of time i was fully occupied in my textile business......that was before i entered the domain industry........n I didn't know how things like domain registration worked.....the way he spoke and behaved i trusted him for the rates.

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A deal is a deal, you should pay it, take your lumps and move on. It is an expensive lesson, but your reputation is worth more than that.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you paid a premium for a service when you could not do it yourself..I agree the rates are very very high but at the same time if you needed to outsource this service then you have to expect to pay a higher rate as people look to make a profit. Better luck in the future my friend. We have a saying around here and it goes like this... "A deal, is a deal, is a deal, is a deal."

WebsiteTraders.Com

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thanx DG for sharing the link. He is a great guy who owns DirectI. Unfortunately the dealer is a reseller of his company. I did contact Mr.Turakhia through facebook.

freeconnect2000

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A Deal is a Deal...take your lumps and move on. It is a very valuable lesson learned IMHO

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom