Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

paid for GoDaddy Backorder, but no credit received.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kam

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I had purchase 4 DomainAlert(R) Pro Backordering on
Tuesday, April 03, 2007 3:36 AM

However, when I login my account , I found that the system did not give me any credit.

I had sent two e-mail to their support department, but the staff only copy and paste some "FAQ" to reply.

How do I get a refund ?

Please help.

Thanks

Kam

zangief

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you backordered and could not catch the domains with godaddy they don't give a refund they give you one year refund credit untill you catch a domain.
When you click backorders and monitoring>add backorders can you see the credits there ?

Select the type of product you want to use.

Backorder Credits Available: 0
Backorder Privacy Credits Available: 0
Select Product Type:
Public Backorder
Private Backorder

zangief

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Since you are outside usa , calling can't be an option.I won't ask the if the backorder process has been finished or did you cancelled them since you are not new to this.
I would go on with support if I were you , prepare your automatic question send it when they reply it , reply their message and copy/paste the mail again.
I am e-mailing them about a tdnam process and what I saw is that no one wants to take the risk so they give a true but not usefull answer and you are passed , next time you mail them there is another support team member and so it goes.
I too did not find my answer after five mails and decided to take the risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom