Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Paid for my "DNF Verified" badge 11 days ago; no response?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tristanperry

Domainer & Web/Software Dev
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello,
On the 3rd of this month (03/03/2007 - 14:02 - GMT +0 - to be exact), I paid for the "DNF Verified" badge, however as of yet I have received no sort of reply or notification from DNForum about this?

I've been advised to PM ImpactAdmin about this, which I've done twice (leaving appropriate time gaps), however I still haven't had replies to these PMs?

When I expect a full refund, or the DNF verified badge?
Thanks,
Tristan

Upvote 0

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I hear that the process of verification has changed; for UK blokes it now involves a visit to the local Lion's Head whereupon through a discussion of football over pints of Guinness, the worthiness of the DNF member is decided. The seal of approval is the coat of arms of domainers: a shield with "In com/net/org we trust" above laurels; a picture of Webfather in the background and a screenshot of the front page of DNJournal.

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I hear that the process of verification has changed; for UK blokes it now involves a visit to the local Lion's Head whereupon through a discussion of football over pints of Guinness, the worthiness of the DNF member is decided. The seal of approval is the coat of arms of domainers: a shield with "In com/net/org we trust" above laurels; a picture of Webfather in the background and a screenshot of the front page of DNJournal.

:lol:

csadmin

New User
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
pm sent regarding the DNF verified badge delay

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom