Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Paid for name. Emailed seller. No name push

Status
Not open for further replies.

neonoceans

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is a first for me in TDNAMs "transaction assured" auction.
I won an auction at $180 over 7 days ago and was given an email seller link at end of auction. Before I emailed seller requesting for push, TDNAM took $180 from my credit card.
The seller never responded nor pushed the domain.
Now it look like I'll have to file a dispute:upset:
Emails to my Godaddy account exec have gone unanswered- and they're normally pretty good chasing up TDNAM.
:upset:

***UPDATE***

well TDNAM support is ok-ish but here's what I dislike about TDNAM. It's a simple auction. You bid. You win. You get billed like almost immediately - then sometimes you get a nasty surprise instead of getting A "It's Yours on...(insert date)- you email seller
now 99% of the time the seller does a push. Simple.
My luck would have it that the seller doesn't respond until some saber rattling occurs. Now remember the money you were billed for winning the auction? well now that money includes a years registration.
Now, it transpires that the name I bought is not with Godaddy -it's with some Russian place so I must pay them more to buy a "transfer":upset: and of course this "transfer" I buy includes a free years reg fees. Does this mean that I get 2 years then...:?:
Somehow I doubt it

Last edited:
Domain Days 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom