Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Paining Fingers

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKA14

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

New to the forum. Took some advice and now reading newbies forum in detail. Read 500 threads so far cautiously but fingers are now paining because of continuous scrolling :?:

I am the only one or any one ever faced id ??? :lol:

Anyways nice to be here lots of good info around.

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
not to worry, as they say, anything in excess is not healthy!
good you mentioned it here. if you continue to get the pain , post here.

**** also, just observe if anything other then pain you feel in hand, arm, palm like spasm / twitching / pain etc. if yes, get yourself checked with your physician!

AKA14

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Haha Thanks ecomindia i'll definetly follow the advice :). Actually fololowing as of now. I would love to hear experiences of fellow domainers when they started domaining.
As far as I am concerned already made some mistakes (trademark) now scourging through the older posts. probably will help lets see. !!

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Only the fingers ? :) My arms are aching :)

AKA14

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Only the fingers ? :) My arms are aching :)

Naa katherine probably sitting behind a comp from 9 to 6 (job sucks; dont tell to my boss ;)) has made me accustomed. Scrolling is still a pain. You should follow the advice of ecomindia :)

cbk

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Get a good Ergo mouse.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have occasional pain in my palms on both hands (by the root of the thumb sort of) and also sometimes I get painful "pulses" that moves up my arms. ;) It comes and goes.. I don't really know why ..

There should be at least 10 doctors on this forum and we should really have a Q&A thread where doctors can give fellow domainers some free consultation! Good idea or what? :)

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i am no doctor, but i can suggest to visit your physician and tell these symptoms. the most important cause is the life style.

doctors will suggest commonly these things >> proper sleep, good posture, lots of water, healthy diet

but if something that does not go away even after a month, or it keeps coming back frequently, is definitely not a good sign / symptom. it can be neuro, muscular fatigue, ortho in some cases and other things in worst case scenarios.

dont read too much on books, websites (dont make your life complicated by reading the worst things and correlating) but check with a good doctor in detail.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i am no doctor, but i can suggest to visit your physician and tell these symptoms. the most important cause is the life style.

doctors will suggest commonly these things >> proper sleep, good posture, lots of water, healthy diet

but if something that does not go away even after a month, or it keeps coming back frequently, is definitely not a good sign / symptom. it can be neuro, muscular fatigue, ortho in some cases and other things in worst case scenarios.

dont read too much on books, websites (dont make your life complicated by reading the worst things and correlating) but check with a good doctor in detail.

Yeah, I get some weird stuff once in a while, but who doesn't? I'm never sick (like having a fever, cold etc.) so I guess I should be happy about my health.

Indeed, googling symptoms is the worst thing you can do. It only makes you think you've got cancer or something like that. :)

Other than that, last summer I was feeling exhausted and dizzy for several months. Went to the doctor like 5 times and he did all sorts of tests without finding anything out of order. I'm fine again now and I'm pretty sure it was all stress related. It's amazing how stress can cause physical symptoms like that.

AKA14

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's good to know ppl apart from being good domainers are also health conscientious.

Will land again for chit chat if I feel tired. :)

Get a good Ergo mouse.

Nice Idea cbk, probably first thing in my list after making my first sale ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom