Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

parava networks

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello

Can someone help me please, I am selling a name in 10-domains.com, how can I change the owner info there, has someone had experiences, has somone this document that I most FAX to them?

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a few names there. All you have to do is kinda right a letter saying that you give permission to transfer the to whoever. Like if you where selling a car to someone. I include all my info and the new owners. They, 10-domains will set up the new account and transfer the name to the new owner. They seem to do it quick as well. I include a scanned copy of my drivers license with it to prove who I am.

Thanks,

Mike

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tippy
Hi,

I have a few names there. All you have to do is kinda right a letter saying that you give permission to transfer the to whoever. Like if you where selling a car to someone. I include all my info and the new owners. They, 10-domains will set up the new account and transfer the name to the new owner. They seem to do it quick as well. I include a scanned copy of my drivers license with it to prove who I am.

Thanks,

Mike

Ok thanks, Do You Fax it to them? Whats the number?
Or regular mail?

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I fax it, much quicker (713) 780-4949

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom