Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Park with Sedo and Earn Presents!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SedoCoUk

Hello,

If you haven't heard or seen the banners on the Sedo site yet, there's a new Sedo promotion going on where you actually have the opportunity to receive a gift certificate worth up to $1,000 if you increase your parking earnings between November 1st to December 1st!!! What more could you ask for right before Holiday shopping time?!

Sign up to receive free email updates on how to improve your parking revenue these next few months and you could be making money in no time!

"How can I increase my parking earnings" you ask?:

* Use our tips to better optimize domains currently listed in your account
* Move additional domains to Sedo
* Register additional domains and park them with Sedo, or purchase new domains and park them

For more information and to sign up for this promotion, please follow this link: https://sedo.com/fallpromotion/index.php?language=us&partnerid=35193

Thanks!
Monica

sudesh

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Monica,

I think you must start accepting accounts to park with SEDO, without much restrictions.. that might help you win more hearts and more BONUS for your holiday shopping too!!!!

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I'd rather see some decent PPC increase for my existing traffic. Because you're basically saying the gifts are being financed by my trickling earnings.

Leading Names

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What happens if you're credited/paid in Euros?

- Rob

discovernow

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think more people are interested in better RPC from Sedo than the gifts.

sudesh

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think this is a mouthful for SEDO to swallow.. don't just tease us with "gifts".. we are not kiddies.. we are adults.. we want more $$$$$. Pay more and earn our business!!!

S

SedoCoUk

Hi Leading Names,

PM sent.

Also, FYI, should any of you be a recipient of one of our gift certificates, please be aware that it can be redeemed at Amazon.com – where you can choose from a wide variety of different products of your choice!

Thanks,
Monica

T

tekz999

lol, Happy halloween!!! hehe
I will tell my friend to sign up with that link.

S

SedoCoUk

Hi everyone,

There's just ONE week left till the end of our Parking for Presents promotion. You should all take this opportunity to park more domains, read the workshops, follow the suggestions and do everything you can to raise your parking earnings. There's not much to lose in the end. In addition to your increased parking earnings, you could get valuable gift certificates to buy Holiday gifts for others!

Thanks,
Monica

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
oohh wow...free goodies, or we could park somewhere else like parked.com and get paid two or three times as much per click...hmmmmmmmmm hard decision there lol

boziffous

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
oohh wow...free goodies, or we could park somewhere else like parked.com and get paid two or three times as much per click...hmmmmmmmmm hard decision there lol

Yeah, that and also get paid for multiple clicks as well instead of just one.

S

SedoCoUk

Hi all,

Tomorrow marks the end of our first parking for presents promotion. That means there's just one more day to do everything in order to get higher parking earnings and improve your chances at receiving a prize!

Some last minute optimization or moving a few domains to Sedo could give you that extra boost you need to earn the gift certificate. Then just sit back and relax. By mid-December we will let you know if you have earned presents from your parking earnings increase.

After the month closes we will compare your revenue from November to that of September to determine if you have increased your earnings and are eligible for a gift certificate. Winners will receive their gift certificate access codes via email anytime after December 15th. Then you can enjoy your time choosing your presents.
Participants who increase their parking earnings by at least $50 will receive a gift certificate in the amounts shown below:

- Increase revenue by at least $ 50 and get a $25 gift voucher
- Increase revenue by at least $100 and get a $50 gift voucher
- Increase revenue by at least $250 and get a $125 gift voucher
- Increase revenue by at least $500 and get a $250 gift voucher
- Increase revenue by at least $1,000 and get a $500 gift voucher
- Increase revenue by at least $2,000 and get a $1,000 gift voucher

The prize vouchers will be sent out by email by December 15th. Keep in mind that they can be split between different companies. Some of the vouchers available are found here below. Just to name a few:

Amazon.fr and Pixmania.com for our French clients
Dress-for-less.es and Pixmania.com for our Spanish clients
Amazon.de, Sportscheck.de, weg.de for our German clients
Amazon.uk and Pixmania.com for our UK clients

Good luck!

Monica

sunroof

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Exactly.

Candy may be dandy, and liquor may be quicker, but cash is cash, and with it, you can buy anything you want.

mvl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How can you optimise when your stats are all screwed up? The domain management view gave me different numbers than the parking view. I guess Sedo "corrected" this today (silently) because my stats as well as my total earnings for November are suddenly much lower than yesterday. 15-20% of my total earnings for the month have suddenly disappeared. This is ridiculous and unacceptable. I'm waiting for a good explanation and I will consider moving around 250 domains to other parking companies.

redomainer

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I moved all but two or three of my 160 +/- domains from Sedo to Parked on Oct. 31/Nov. 1 of this year. Already in the first 29 days my revenue has doubled from what I was earning at Sedo. I didn't appreciate being scammed by Sedo with their "featured listing" gimmick AND the fact Sedo didn't/hasn't responded to any of my e-mails.

I've made enough money moving from Sedo to Parked to buy my own presents. Thanks anyway Sedo!

Bill

laur

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
By the way, where are the presents? I keep sending emails to Sedo asking about the Amazon coupons but...no presents yet. Is this a scam?

S

SedoCoUk

Hi Laur,

I can assure you this is not a scam. We are currently analyzing and comparing the traffic earnings from the month of November to that of September for all those that participated. If you have increased your earnings by at least $50 you should be receiving your gift card by the end of this week.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Monica

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just read this thread for the first time, hell it has made me laugh! :lol:

There is Sedo paying out a pitance in clicks, only paying for the first click, up to their eyeballs in bad publicity over their payments, and what did they come up with? WOW-WEE........lets give them presents! :lol::lol::lol:

But then it gets even better, there is a post showing that suddenly one person who parks at Sedo lost ~20% of his earnings from one day to th next! :cheesy:

Now with the biggest manure pile in the domaining world descending on Sedo over their auctioning of .mobi what do we get? Do we get Sedo reps come on here and other forums explaining what is going on? Hell no! We get them coming on here and telling us that 'those that increased their earnings by at least $50' will be getting their gift certificates by the end of this week! :lol::lol::lol:

Oh Sedo, excuse me I had to wipe my eyes, this is absolutely full of ironic comedy. If I wrote a book about how you operate it would be used in Business Study courses around the world on 'How not to operate a company'.

By the way Monica, can I ask, what problem was there with the computers this time? I thought you said people would get their vouchers by December 15th! Ah, but we all know about Sedo's computers, it's a crash, no - it's a slow down, no - it's a crash, er no - it was something else.................

steveto

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ohm,

Ok, so here I am, a noob at marketing domains, though I have owned domains for 12 years.

Anyway, so here I am..I decide..hey..I am gonna park some of my domains. I park 28 of them at sedo...all different types..all these domains we all inactive previously.

I started at the beginning of sept..I made a whopping $3.07 till today.

wanna see the stats:

sept 237 views 13 click .95
oct 354 views 8 clicks .29
Nov 331 views 12 clicks .82
Dec 199 views 5 clicks $1

Ok, granted, I might not have A-class domains and half are .ca and they weren't active previously, but .10 cents a click average..give me a break. I have one domain getting 80% of the clicks and I can barely make 2 bucks from it in 3 months..what gives?

I'm moving my domains...I'm a noob, but think I am headed to parked.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom