Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

parked and adults

Status
Not open for further replies.

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
$0.01 for an adult click- is it normal?

boziffous

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No, I usually receive about $0.06 per click at Parked for adult traffic.

arpitgosai

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Obviously not normal. $0.01 is too low. In fact, parked.com is famous parking site especially for adult sites. I get $0.07-$0.1 per click. Use the keywords "adult" , "adult friend" , "adult personal" or "adult friend finder" and you will see difference in your results.

simon johnson

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$0.01 for an adult click is very low. Try changing your keyword. If you don't get it to perform, move it somewhere else.

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$0.01 for an adult click is very low. Try changing your keyword. If you don't get it to perform, move it somewhere else.

when u say change your keyword....which one?...the main one at top of page?...or the meta-keywords that u can add at bottom of page?

boziffous

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
when u say change your keyword....which one?...the main one at top of page?...or the meta-keywords that u can add at bottom of page?

The main one at the top of the page as that is the keyword that affects what links are displayed.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It is possible to get a 1 cent click for an adult keyword, but not in the US. It is possible in other countries.

Donny

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
is it unreasonable to ask for a list of higher (related) paying keywords? More money for both of us.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Acroplex - If I gave you a list of higher paying keywords, then I would have to give the list to everybody. If I gave the list to everybody then those keywords wouldn't be high paying keywords for long. Then again since Yahoo and Google don't make their prices for keywords public any longer I really don't have a list of high paying keywords anyway.

The old days were so much more fun, running 200 threads scraping the Yahoo bid tool, and creating a captcha breaker script.

Donny

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom