Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Parked.com as compared to other programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

vic_de

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody!
My question is mostly addressed to those who switched to parked.com from other parking companies. I've been using sedo and domainsponsor for a while, but the major drawbacks of those two is the lack of flexibility and overall dumbness of the system.

I am still waiting for any reaction on my attempt to register at parked.com.

In the meantime, I'm curious about the way things are inside the parked.com admin account.

Is keyword setting as slow and contradictory as in Sedo (seems like those guys don't work on weekends, so any changes you've arranged to make on Friday night will only be reviewed on Monday morning)?

Is layout customization as complicated as DS one?

What are the RPC for the same domains an keywords compared to other companies you've used?

Anyway, I would appreciate if you guys described what pros and cons did you find when you've tried parked.com.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Keyword setting is fast and intelligent (autosetting) and instant when you set it or change it.

Layout customization is the best in the industry. Huge image collection, you can customize all aspects of the layout, including adding custom content at the bottom, your own images and color scheme. Coming next: your own banner/logo.

RPC appears to be higher but also multiple clicks are counted.

During the past few months I moved to Parked my Sedo domains that although they had traffic they had zero clicks (typical zero conversion) and now they make about $1,200 a year at Parked. Nice eh?

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
there is no comparison to any other program..parked.com is simply the best parking solution period. You will make more money and get more clicks..feel free to PM me for help getting set-up with a high rev share new account there :eek:k:

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree with other folks here.

stock_post

JewelryRelated.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
there is no comparison to any other program..parked.com is simply the best parking solution period. You will make more money and get more clicks..feel free to PM me for help getting set-up with a high rev share new account there :eek:k:

I have well over 600 domains.
Applied to them a while back, did not hear from them!

My sites are now with Sedo - not making much.

Is there a way I can contact parket (I mean call them?)

To sort out why I did not even get any info back from them?

Thanks

Dr Nump

Call me Doc !
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
During the past few months I moved to Parked my Sedo domains that although they had traffic they had zero clicks (typical zero conversion) and now they make about $1,200 a year at Parked. Nice eh?

Really ???

To vic_de : well , you will see that your traffic will decrease when you move from sedo to parked , but in opposite , your revenue (which is most important) will tripple !

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Doc, I am 100% serious.

Sleepys

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I switched a portion of my portfolio over to Parked a few months ago. I will share my experiences here. I am sure that many on here will disagree, but these are just my personal experiences. Parked does have excellent customer service, second to none really. The keywords do change immediately (although sometimes it seems to have no affect on CTR or EPC). They do allow multiple clicks, but if you get too many on one domain, often times none will be counted. Personally I have been getting much higher EPC on almost everything with SedoPro (The EPC was lower on almost everything with the regular Sedo parking program). I also get much higher visitor numbers on Sedo (Parked does not count RSS traffic or Bot Traffic). As a result, RPM is much much higher at Parked (same clicks+less traffic=higher RPM). This is important, because I have some domains with 1000 RSS hits a day, that shows 1-5 visits a day at Parked and will do better with a pop-under program somewhere. What has been working for me is to keep my highest CTR domains at Parked, because of the multiple click counting, and move my highest EPC domains to Sedopro, because I get usually 2-5 times as much over there per click. Perhaps my revenue share is just better at Sedopro, but I have tested multple domains with the same keyword and have not had one single domain pay higher at Parked yet per click.
I know other people have different experiences with these parking providers, I just thought that I would through in my experiences. Please don't bash me for supporting SedoPro :uhoh: haha.

I do like Parked a lot and the people behind it, and it does outperform on many names, if you did not get that from my above post.

KaneCo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know this is good for us but I do not understand why people click on every link on the page. like one view and nine clicks. I never land on a site and do that. Just been on my mind lately. There is never just one click always like three or four, five or something.

But I liked parked overall also, I use namedrive for some domains still. Just performance wise I guess some domains do better elsewhere.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I switched most of my names to parked from Sedo....For Me...my revenue at Parked.com is 4-5x more than at sedo. There has really been no comparison.

The number of uniques has gone down significantly though...but for me - the income is what matters.

That being said...there are times on parked when revenue comes in waves...this can be a little frustrating when the wave is at a low point.

vic_de

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
And how long does it take to get approved?

I've applied on Sunday evening, and nothing has come from parked.com so far...

nattydomain

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Im a small time domainer compared to the big boys here but...I used to be with sedo when I first started and got few clicks and if I did made pennies...

Then went to ParkingPanel and was doing so so to me at about $25-30 bucks a month (hey I know some make that a day on single names but again im small time)

So im giving parked.com a try......for one week (well since the 18th) i made $4.05 and my traffic is a lot lower on some domians (from 40 vists a day on one name down to 3-4 on the same name) so I dont understand why that happens.

i will keep them unitl the new year when i rethink my plans in this domain game.

Dr Nump

Call me Doc !
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know this is good for us but I do not understand why people click on every link on the page. like one view and nine clicks. I never land on a site and do that. Just been on my mind lately. There is never just one click always like three or four, five or something.

But I liked parked overall also, I use namedrive for some domains still. Just performance wise I guess some domains do better elsewhere.

Imagine you are newbie and land on an adult parking pages , how many clicks will you make until you get some real stuff ?
My adult domains sometimes receive 1 visitors and 20 clicks :)

2fly1

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What are the RPC for the same domains an keywords compared to other companies you've used?

Anyway, I would appreciate if you guys described what pros and cons did you find when you've tried parked.com.

I am slowly comparing Parked to other parking services and here's what I've seen so far: Just my experience others may have different experiences.

Fabulous pays pennies on the dollar compared to Parked for most names and categories such as electronics, loans, insurance, medical, real estate,shoes,curtains,gold,fitness,tax=Huge drop in RPC... Food,Drinks were comparative~neck and neck. Fabulous tells me I'm on their highest rev share they offer, Parked tells me I'm not topped out yet..

TrafficZ, I'm just now beginning to compare to Parked, The two names I've tried at TrafficZ paid less than half of what Parked pays, One was a loan name one was to do with birthday cakes.. I'll be comparing many more names at Tz over the next week..I'll let you know more.:yes:

TrafficClub compared to Parked was about like fabulous but paid more than fabulous on some categories.

RevenueDirect, the names I compared weren't even close to Parked.com's revenue...

Pros: Parked pays every 2 weeks, seems to be easy to walk through the set up process and has one of if not the highest Pay in the industry.

Cons: Old style landers and do not promote customer care phone support but it's not impossible to get their number.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

discovernow

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There are so many different factors involved but all things being equal, personally I find parked.com #1 overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom