Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Parked.com downtime compensation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Because the Parked.com site was down for 4 days, we decided to take all revenue that your domains generated during those 4 days and give everybody an extra 3% on top of what they generated. The payment will be made as an additional entry for the coming pay period.

Please let me or your account manager know if you have any questions.

Donny

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Donny.

I appreciate all of your effort to keep us informed during this period. It really showed your dedication to your customers. Keep up the great work.

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Once again Donny and Parked.com show why they are the UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONS of the Parking World! :) :yes:

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Very much appreciated Donny. All my domain names are with Parked.com, and I can say without a doubt that they will stay there as long as Im alive.

boziffous

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
eh , so if the total revenue for 4 days is , say $400, so we get $412 extra in the upcoming payment ? wow..

$12 extra not $412 extra. That'd be 103% extra if that was the case. :smilewinkgrin:

Thanks for the compensation Donny. Pretty much any other parking company and we'd be lucky just to get an apology, much less money.

Parked.com rocks :rockon:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for working so hard to get the site back up...PARKED.com is going to put everyone else out of business! When you guys taking over google? lol ;)

discovernow

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No other company would ever do this. Parked.com is the best and that is why they have such a loyal following.

LucidPhoenix

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
THANKS!!!! My stats were up for those 4 days - The extra 3% is going to be spent at a few local bars tonight!!

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
All my domain names are with Parked.com, and I can say without a doubt that they will stay there as long as Im alive.

Not knowing what the future holds, I dont see how you can honestly say that. If my revenue ever tanked at Parked and I knew I could dramatically improve it elsewhere, I would be gone without hesitation... Business is Business ;)

And thank you Donny for the 20%, :decision: I mean the 3% :yes:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just took a nap and had a dream I logged into parked.com and my daily rev was like six figures..lol I love dreams..:eek:k:

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not knowing what the future holds, I dont see how you can honestly say that. If my revenue ever tanked at Parked and I knew I could dramatically improve it elsewhere, I would be gone without hesitation... Business is Business ;)

And thank you Donny for the 20%, :decision: I mean the 3% :yes:

I totally agree with you,
For example at the moment bodis it significantly outweighs any other PPC provider that I have tested to date, but they are paying net 45 and since they started July, the first payments should be in anytime now, but myself I started to test them last month, I am sure if they do pay on time will see domainer exodus to them but even now looking at their alexa and other metrics its seems their attracting a lot of small domainers.

I am sure a lot of domainers are waiting to see if this 19 years old kid will deliver where other couldn’t and make payment on time as promised, if he does so he will bring big change to this industry.

I am just waiting to see what would happen:undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom