Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Parked.com has irrelevant ads on my domain's lander-ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redomainer

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Having problems with Parked.com!

I own a city.com domain and have it with Parked. The parking revenue was decent until Parked placed many completely unrelated ads on the lander.

Given that I am familiar with and don't live far from the city, I gave my account rep. some ideas that would help the CTR. He made a few of the suggested changes and the CTR and revenue went up immediately.

What upsets me is that Parked now has gotten rid of nearly every relevant ad and the CTR and revenue is way down.

Does anyone know of a parking company that will optimize a domain the way it should be and leave those ads in place? Thanks.

Bill

Domain Days 2024

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
What is the domain?

scizza

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have noticed this on one of my domains today as well. The domain is 'money' related and now there are only 3 relevant keywords showing on the page with general 'chat, travel, etc' links.

To make this even more confusing is that the backend seems to have changed as well for this name. I am only getting the 3 relevant keywords and NO related Categories.

This is a GENERIC term as well.

I have noticed this on one of my domains today as well. The domain is 'money' related and now there are only 3 relevant keywords showing on the page with general 'chat, travel, etc' links.

To make this even more confusing is that the backend seems to have changed as well for this name. I am only getting the 3 relevant keywords and NO related Categories.

This is a GENERIC term as well.

One email to support and problem is solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom