Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Parked.com not accepting new people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

winsion292

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looks like parked.com is close for new partner. There is no sigh up button at their home page. Anyone knows what happen? I really need an account to test something. now.....:disappointed::disappointed: Is there anyone so kind to help me out?

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It really sucks to be in the parking biz right now.

The tide has turned on so many facets.

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looks like parked.com is close for new partner. There is no sigh up button at their home page. Anyone knows what happen? I really need an account to test something. now.....:disappointed::disappointed: Is there anyone so kind to help me out?

Interesting first post after 5 years. There's a lot of other parking companies out there.
Have you tried any other parking companies?

winsion292

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Interesting first post after 5 years. There's a lot of other parking companies out there.
Have you tried any other parking companies?

That even surprised me!! I just cant remember that i have an account here untill i do some research and try to registe. I need to do some testing that is why i chose parked.com.

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That even surprised me!! I just cant remember that i have an account here untill i do some research and try to registe. I need to do some testing that is why i chose parked.com.

You paid money for Exclusive membership and you couldn't remember you paid? Are you serious? Or are you having early onset dementia? LOL

raddinko

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I try registred to parked before two years but nobody answer. I find contact from my friend and guy say no he dont need new :) so ...

winsion292

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You paid money for Exclusive membership and you couldn't remember you paid? Are you serious? Or are you having early onset dementia? LOL

oh, that is not true. I just ungraded to Exclusive membership few days ago.

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

I try registred to parked before two years but nobody answer. I find contact from my friend and guy say no he dont need new :) so ...

yeh, quite weird. Maybe we should ask admin to delet this sub forum....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom