Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Parked.com NOT SHOWING RPM

Status
Not open for further replies.

spriggy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good Afternoon Guys,

I decided to go and check how some of my domains were doing today, Low and behold when I login I actually see that there is no RPM showing, so apparently my clicks and traffic are not making money today. Anyone else having this issue???

Kind Regards

Spriggy

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Spriggy,
The only way I know of you not being able to have an RPM is if we were in the process of calcuating the stats when you loaded the page or you just didn't have any clicks.

Donny

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Don, any way that you can add referrer links to stats for non-clicks? Currently only domains with clicks show referrers. In my opinion, when I don't get clicks I want to know where the visitors came from, to improve on the keyword, layout, extra content etc.

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don, any way that you can add referrer links to stats for non-clicks? Currently only domains with clicks show referrers. In my opinion, when I don't get clicks I want to know where the visitors came from, to improve on the keyword, layout, extra content etc.

i agree.....we see visitors....no clicks....how can we tell where those visitors came from??

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We plan on adding it, it's just so much data for us to show and store. But in the next few weeks we will have plenty of storage available as we bring on a few extra terabytes of storage.

So it will be coming soon.

Donny

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas my fellow parkers! :peace:

Stats for that non clicking traffic would be WORD! Thanks again Donny for all your help this year and for being an all around good guy :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom