Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Parked.com or DomainSponsor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

i-0.com

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Parked.com or DomainSponsor...
Which would be the better choice?

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Best choice is use both and keep particular domains where it makes more money.

i-0.com

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, but let me rephrase... do any of you have a strong preference for one over the other? If so, why?

I realize that revenue is in most cases the paramount concern, but there are other issues to consider:
- Timely payments
- Customer support
- Lander preference
- SEO

I guess I'm trying to get a feel for how domainers rank the various parking cos and why.

i-0.com

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've had absolutely no luck with SEDO, I must be doing something wrong...

exxe

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't know about DomainSponsor, but Parked is usually better than SEDO. About 90% of my domains are doing way better at Parked.

exxe

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
disagree with you - parked performed with 1 cent - 2cent for the same domains that average 50 cent to $3 per click! with sedo!
I was talking about MY experience with both of them, that's nothing you can agree or disagree with. If you're doing better on SEDO, good for you.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
The new disclaimer will have to be: DomainSponsor - an Oversee company.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was talking about MY experience with both of them, that's nothing you can agree or disagree with. If you're doing better on SEDO, good for you.

thats not the point! the point is, 200+ domains parked with parked.com only resulted in pennies VS Sedo that gives you better return!

parked.com in my books is awful!

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, but let me rephrase... do any of you have a strong preference for one over the other? If so, why?

I realize that revenue is in most cases the paramount concern, but there are other issues to consider:
- Timely payments
- Customer support
- Lander preference
- SEO

I guess I'm trying to get a feel for how domainers rank the various parking cos and why.

as Denny said below, best to use both and judge for yourself.

Best choice is use both and keep particular domains where it makes more money.

you can also "read" thru the hundreds of threads relating to each parking service, as well as "view" all the domains for sale that show "traffic stats".

"notice" what ppc service they are using, "what" the domain is, the "ctr and epc", etc. etc.

this type of raw data will help you to understand which service performs best or is used most for particular domains or product/service/entertainment categories.

having one of us "tell-you" which is best because of this or that, proves nothing.... actual stats are real proof.

imo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom