Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

For Sale Parked.com Revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOTCA

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is anyone experiencing drop in their income at Parked.com after the migration to Bing.com recently? I would appreciate your views on the comparisons.

Thanks.

Tedgeman

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Most ppc is dropping and before this happened it was harsh, now its unbearable. I,m giving it 1 more week, then I have no choice but to move to Google. Sorry Parked, love the platform but when you can make more with 1 domain at sedo then you get from your entire portfolio at Bing, there is no option.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm taking a similar direction or going to minisite project.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Parking revenue at parked.com couldn't go much lower, It's going down faster than the Titanic.

-=DCG=-

DOTCA

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing your pain Tedgeman, TheWatcher and DCG. I was thinking what in the world was going on with Parked. I think I will have to make the move also. But, other than DS, what would anyone suggest please ? Thanks again for your thoughts.

EM @MAJ.com

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have most of my domains at Google Adsense, still have few hundreds at Parked and moving to wordpress/minites.

ekman77

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The Watcher: How does Google adsense for domains work for you. If that waht you are doing.
David

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
But, other than DS, what would anyone suggest please ?

The problem is I don't think there are any good choices.

Even for high end names with traffic, they all suck.

-=DCG=-

EM @MAJ.com

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The Watcher: How does Google adsense for domains work for you. If that waht you are doing.
David

There is no perfect solution, some domains are good in Google Adsense, some are better in other ppc or in wordpress/minisites. You have to try it out for a week or month, you're the only one can decide. Though I prefer to use wordpress/minisite because I want to sell advertising direct to the customers.

msn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is anyone experiencing drop in their income at Parked.com after the migration to Bing.com recently? I would appreciate your views on the comparisons.

Thanks.

Visitors Searches 404 Clicks RPM CTR RPC Revenue ▼
6 10 0 5 $2,093.33 83.33% $2.51 $12.56

DOTCA

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you all again.. Yes I agree with DCG, in that all of them suck now. Also with TheWatcher, that there is no perfect solution. True. Depends on the name/industry/traffic etc.

But sounds like MSN wishes to differ. May be Samrtname is the best route to take.. Am I guessing correctly here or got it all wrong???

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have seen decline on all the parking companies using yahoo, since the change. If it declines any further, the bing/yahoo feed based parking companies will suffer

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
One word - Fabulous

Just wish I had more to park there. Revenues for me have been growing there the past five months while everywhere else parking-wise has declined.

If you are parking .ca's with N.American traffic they will reward you for your good traffic.

westcoaster

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Revenue down about 80% with mostly .ca's at Whypark.

msn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Parking.com is up for us this month but we will need to compare the rates to see why.

The run rate on our Sedo Pro portfolio is showing revenue up by 15.95% this month as compared to October.

How much is due to seasonal changes or other factors is not clear, but it does seem the weaker domains are bringing better revenue while some top domains are down slightly.

If anyone wants to try Sedo Pro you can PM me for a code.

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As much as I love Fabulous and have done business with them from day one I have to say the PPC there isn't great either. I have a bunch of domains that used to get 2.5k/mo and last month was $205. And that's been declining over the last 6 months from about $400.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom