Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Parked.com site compatability with new IE-8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anyone else download the brand new IE8 Beta and notice parked.com is not compatable with it :?:

At first an IE notice appears saying the website is not compatable with it. If you select to visit the site anyway some graphics do not work (on my computer) such as the large home-page banner and the traffic quality graph. Possibly some other things are also not working right?

P.S. Worried about IE8 impacting PPC because I understand it has the ability for the user to elect to stop 3rd party ads from appearing on the visited websites so in effect it probably would block Adsense and other ads from appearing. I read something to the effect that a Microsoft executive confirmed that new feature in an interview. This could be *big news*

Last edited:
Domain Days 2024

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
IE8 definitely shouldn't affect the Parked.com revenue, but it could any site that is running the javascript version of adwords.

I downloaded IE during beta 1, and saw the issues that they were talking about, but when I talked to some people I know who work for Microsoft they told me not to worry about it as those "problems" were something on their end not ours. I guess since beta 2 is out, maybe I should take a look and either fix them or make a call.

I'll try to get that done this week.

Donny

trader - Are you using beta 1 or beta 2. I just installed beta 2 and I don't see any issues on parked.com at all.

Donny

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom