Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Parked Domain Question ( Sedo, others )

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB7

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello Domainers.

I have several domains parked. I have one in particular that gets many hits. The name is generic... Is there a way I can find out what location on the web the hits are coming from? i.e. US, France, Canada, Germany...ect?

The domain is parked at Sedo. I know some of the traffic would be coming from Sedo. I don't think Sedo has a tool to find this info out?

If you could recommend a parking spot that would give me these stats that would be helpful too....

Thanks in advance

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Trafficclub.com
Namedrive provide this type of service

JB7

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Simon

How is there landing page? Can you post one?

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you host it and point it yourself, add awstats to your server or webalizer.

They give you a complete geographical breakdown.

-=DCG=-

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
7C.com is parked at trafficclub
but there u can choose the pages from Google Adsense, DS( generic, optimised,Skenzo)

SIMON

ohkus

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Question: Does hosting it and pointing it yourself give you that much of an extra value?

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
[mod]Again this is self advertising of your service ... do it in the advertising section or dont do it at all[/mod]

JB7

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
cayars,

Can you give a link to a landing page that is using parkitnow? I am a little weary of the way some parking pages work. I don't like pop-ups that come from landing pages.

I would like to see some examples of landing pages before I sign up with a service to make sure it is something I am looking for.

Thanks

ParkQuick.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NameDrive does a particularly good job of this IMHO. I also like how easy things are to set up there.

JB7 said:
Hello Domainers.

I have several domains parked. I have one in particular that gets many hits. The name is generic... Is there a way I can find out what location on the web the hits are coming from? i.e. US, France, Canada, Germany...ect?

The domain is parked at Sedo. I know some of the traffic would be coming from Sedo. I don't think Sedo has a tool to find this info out?

If you could recommend a parking spot that would give me these stats that would be helpful too....

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom