Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website Parked Domains Earning $2+ A Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

w11guy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy parked domains that earn $2+ a month. Maximum budget per domain is $1K. Multiple I'll pay depends on how long and stable income is. Anything from 2-12 months.

So if you want to get rid of the ones that don't make you much cash, then let me know. I can buy bulk portfolios. Cash waiting.

Last edited:

alanj878

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy parked domains that earn $2+ a month. So if you want to get rid of the ones that don't make you much cash, then let me know. I can buy bulk portfolios. Cash waiting.
hey can put your budget maxium you are willing to spend per domain and are paying on multiples and if the domain name is good how much would u willing to pay

w11guy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hey can put your budget maxium you are willing to spend per domain and are paying on multiples and if the domain name is good how much would u willing to pay

Max per domain around $1K. Multiple I'll pay depends on how long and stable income is. Anything from 2-12 months. PM what you have and what you want for each one and I'll let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom