Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Parked Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

domaintriix

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Where is the best place to park domains and how do you monetize or optimize them?

Is it better to have your own page at like GoDaddy.com or have it parked at Sedo.com which
is where I have the majority of my domain names parked.

I also got some at SmartName. What do you guys think?

And what do you think about places to sell them like Bido.com and Cax.com?

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It all depends, some domains may perform better with certain parking providers so you may have to try a few and tune up things.
First of all, see if your domains get any traffic. Without it, parking is usless.

domaintriix

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I thought so too. Well I'm beginning to think so because I've parked over 200 domains at Sedo.com
and have made like $1.87???

How can I make that better?

Chriscoop

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I parked domains with Sedo for 4 weeks and had only 2 clicks and earned 0.07 euro. I moved it to parkingcrew.com and within 2 days I had 11 clicks. It takes 48 hours to see how much you have. The first 2 clicks earned me $0.65. It looks great maybe you can try.

Last edited by a moderator:

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How can I make that better?

if you develop the domains into viable websites with adsense, it's possible you could increase traffic and hopefully earnings would increase as well.

parking domans is no sure way to earn revenue, especially if the names don't have some potential to receive traffic from type-ins, links or search engines.

also, in reponse to your question of "where is best place to park".

that question has been asked hundreds of times over the years and if you read thru this section, you'll notice how the numerous ppc services have risen and fallen from the top, from the perspective of members who have used them.

imo...

Last edited:

vinsdomains.com

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Moving my names from Sedo to InternetTraffic(.)com, has resulted in making less than $5 per month at SEDO to averaging about $65/mo at Internettraffic I still keep the names listed at SEDO, just not parked there.

Tedgeman

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sedo should leave the parking game, as it appears to have become obsolete in its parking applications, with no effective innovation for new income streams. Most domainers have moved on, but if parking is your only choice, voodoo.com is hanging in there, its the only one, I have found with a heart beat.

rngrdanny22

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Voodoo was horrible for my names due to a low CPC. I switched over to Bodis and had a good bit more success.

But again, it depends on the names. Voodoo could actually be better for certain names or traffic from certain countries.

Tedgeman

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"Voodoo could actually be better for certain names or traffic from certain countries."
Well you bring up an interesting point, as these domains are dominantly .Ca , and I have moved domains from Fab, DS, parked, and a list of others, with Voodoo outperforming them all, still only a shadow of what parking income was before the melt down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom