Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Parked Traffic Analysis???

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Has the Traffic Analysis feature ever worked or is it a new add on??? I've been trying to check source of traffic on my domains and all I have is the same old message since the servers went down. Will this feature be available anytime soon? It's kind of hard to optimize some of my names without knowing what people are searching and or clicking on and even country source. Thanks.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The traffic analysis tool was available for about 8 months. We temporarily turned it off last week as it was taking us too long to process all of the data. Some parts of it should be available by the end of the week.

Donny

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
does this mean that the full version of the tool as we know it will not be available anymore?

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We are going to need to do something different with referrals. They are taking too long to process each day. This was the primary reason it was removed.

Donny

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We are going to need to do something different with referrals. They are taking too long to process each day. This was the primary reason it was removed.

Donny

thanks for the quick response Donny... look forward to it being online... My first month with Parked away from Sedo and I am a very happy Camper :smilewinkgrin:

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just an FYI, a limited version of the Traffic Analysis is back online as of a few hours ago. It currently doesn't have the referral options, but that will be back soon as well.

Donny

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom