Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Parked Traffic on Trash Increasing at Sedo ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveZilla

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have some not-so-great domains parked at Sedo - typos, LLLL.com's etc.

When I first bought them they got about 1-2 uniques a month. Pretty crap, but they match what I want to develop them for so I keep them and until then they're parked for kicks.

Now the mystery: they're slowly increasing in traffic. One, that really shouldn't get anything - fpdq.com is now getting about 10 uniques a month. Not much, but I don't see why it would increase at all.

Does anyone know why this would happen?

Domain Days 2024

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have some not-so-great domains parked at Sedo - typos, LLLL.com's etc.

When I first bought them they got about 1-2 uniques a month. Pretty crap, but they match what I want to develop them for so I keep them and until then they're parked for kicks.

Now the mystery: they're slowly increasing in traffic. One, that really shouldn't get anything - fpdq.com is now getting about 10 uniques a month. Not much, but I don't see why it would increase at all.

Does anyone know why this would happen?
I think that traffic like that is mostly from domainers who are searching to see what LLLL.coms are left to reg... plus search engines and bots...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom