Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Parked vs. TrafficZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

i-0.com

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm a relatively new user of Parked having been with TrafficZ for many years. I began migrating domains over to Parked from TrafficZ a few months ago for comparison. Thus far Parked is far surpassing TrafficZ in total revenue, CPC and in most cases CTR. I'm also pleased to find that I have far more single-click landers, although my best producing single-click lander from TrafficZ (credit industry related) did not translate as a single-clicker on Parked.

I appreciate the default template flexibility built into Parked, but believe that Parked and domainers would both benefit with additional templates and flexibility as is provided by TrafficZ. TrafficZ also allots additional space for the meta description tag which I think is helpful.

Parked, Yahoo and domainers would also benefit from a content relevant, php based rss feed. An example from TrafficZ is this real estate domain. Yahoo offers rss feeds for developers which I use with my developments and must certainly understand their benefit. Marrying this Yahoo service with Parked seems like a natural.

Is there anything in the pipe with respects to increased flexibility at Parked?

Another question - When migrating domains from TrafficZ over to Parked, I used the exact same meta information (copy&paste), but I've found that some if not all of the TrafficZ domains that had been indexed within Google have now lost their ranking. Anyone else have a similar experience? Should I expect that these domains will regain their ranking over time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom