Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

parketeer.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

hookah

Semi-Netizen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've just started testing 2 of my traffic domains. Anyone can share his/her opinions, comments, etc. about this service?
Yours, hookah

DomainEngineer

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do they charge $2/domain/month?

If so they re doomed from the beginning.

Can you share your domains so that we can see their pages?

Thanks.

hookah

Semi-Netizen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello,
they charged me approx. 1.5 USD per domain added. The odd thing is their PayPal payment charges you the 3% and 30 cents per transaction. I activated 2 domains hours ago but they're not included in their server yet (usually immediate process).
There are some possibilities to construct parking pages first so I'll share all info when my domains are ready.
Greetings, hookah

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They sound horrible.....

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I wonder, why should someone pay to park

GenericTypo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Have any of you posters actually gone to the site and read what they offer

It looks like they have a user friendly site design program that will allow you to build a multipage site and put whatever ads you want on them Google or YPN or affiliate.

The fee is for hosting you keep all the generated rev.

It doesn't look like you standard parking, it might be a good way for newbies to get there sites developed and hosted.

I have no affiliation with them just reading they sound awful over and over gets annoying so I read what they offer, for seasoned domainers not much but with newbies it may help

Insitefull discussions and feedback are what build forums and help everyone suceed, sheep following sheep gets no one further ahead.

My $.02

hookah

Semi-Netizen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Have any of you posters actually gone to the site and read what they offer

It looks like they have a user friendly site design program that will allow you to build a multipage site and put whatever ads you want on them Google or YPN or affiliate.

The fee is for hosting you keep all the generated rev.

It doesn't look like you standard parking, it might be a good way for newbies to get there sites developed and hosted.

I have no affiliation with them just reading they sound awful over and over gets annoying so I read what they offer, for seasoned domainers not much but with newbies it may help

Insitefull discussions and feedback are what build forums and help everyone suceed, sheep following sheep gets no one further ahead.

My $.02

Thats right so I am waiting till my domains are active and working with their service. I cant still share any experience on Parketeer programm due to some problems with locating my domains on their nameservers (partly depends on my registrar).

DomainEngineer

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thats right so I am waiting till my domains are active and working with their service. I cant still share any experience on Parketeer programm due to some problems with locating my domains on their nameservers (partly depends on my registrar).

Still can't find domains on their servers.....still not active after so many days.

So they started issuing press releases about their system before checking to see if the system actually works.

Not a good way to earn customer confidence imo.

Plus $2/domain/month.......well may be some newbies will fall for it not any seasoned domainer.

I wish them good luck.....:help:

hookah

Semi-Netizen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Still can't find domains on their servers.....still not active after so many days.

To be correct I've got a problem with my registrar. Not the Parketeer system fault.

Plus $2/domain/month.......well may be some newbies will fall for it not any seasoned domainer.

I wish them good luck.....:help:

For adding first 2 domains they charged me 1.46$ each. The third one: 1.2$

This service charges you something between 1-2$ for adding each domain to their program. This seems not to be a parking program but one providing multipage online templates in many categories for Google, Yahoo feeds for your site.
You can edit/add titles, meta keywords and meta description, links, look of your pages, etc. Just an info - I am new there so cant say anything about earnings.

An example you can find Here

Greetings, hookah

Moc at DNThrift

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wonder, why should someone pay to park

Rather, who doesn't pay? Can you share any parking service that doesn't charge domain owners to park? Some charge up front, others charge via a commission on ad revenues, others do both. But none of them are doing charity work out of the goodness of their hearts. :lol: Personally I like having more choices in an open market, nothing wrong with "out of the box" thinking and more content-oriented parking options, and it just may be that we are actually paying the purportedly "free" parking services the most by receiving an increasingly smaller share of the revenue pie.

I want to add that it is rather disappointing to come into this thread in search of informative reviews about a new parking service, and find the pffffft and nahhhh from folks who apparently didn't even bother to check out the actual service offerings, nor base their negative input on any identifiable personal experience. :sigh2: Looks like I may have to plunk down a few bucks and check it out for myself. :approve:

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The first thing I saw when I entered the site was the "Modifyeteer" word.

Never went back since.

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Rather, who doesn't pay? Can you share any parking service that doesn't charge domain owners to park? Some charge up front, others charge via a commission on ad revenues, others do both. But none of them are doing charity work out of the goodness of their hearts. :lol: Personally I like having more choices in an open market, nothing wrong with "out of the box" thinking and more content-oriented parking options, and it just may be that we are actually paying the purportedly "free" parking services the most by receiving an increasingly smaller share of the revenue pie.

I want to add that it is rather disappointing to come into this thread in search of informative reviews about a new parking service, and find the pffffft and nahhhh from folks who apparently didn't even bother to check out the actual service offerings, nor base their negative input on any identifiable personal experience. :sigh2: Looks like I may have to plunk down a few bucks and check it out for myself. :approve:

I have checked their site, before posting in here. There is different understanding of paying. With parketeer, you pay in advance and it does not depend if you earn $1000 or 0.

And I have full right to make comment myself and it should not disappoint you or anyone else. It is my opinion and you can take it into consideration or you may not, it is up to you. So it's not you, who should judge what others post on this forum.

Now let's start pointing out some features I do not like:

"All Adwords Profits Are Yours" - Can someone explain to me what does it mean? It is actually Adsense and not Adwords.

"Most of the other domain parking systems take 20% to 50% or more of your ad revenue. We don't take any. All your ad revenue is yours. Some companies do allow you to keep 80% to 100% of the ad revenue but the upfront fees are around $100 dollars or more per year, our fees are $24 per year" - Actually there is huge difference between parking companies and parketeer's service. Parking Companies do not normally have content placed on the landing pages. Most Domain Parking systems have revenue share of 50+%, but they have far better contract with Ad Provider (Google, Overture). So getting 100% of Adsense Revenue may be less in many cases than 50+% revenue share from parking companies.

I think it would be enough for today.

zojila

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The ad market caters to all segments of domain owners. This is a free market economy. Godaddy charges monthly fees as well as takes a bite out of your earnings. What a disgrace!

There will always be pros and cons. Let them (Parketeer) prove their worth. This takes time. Anyone see that commercial : -- Don't judge quickly!

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am about to give them a try with 5 domains.

Can someone in China try the example they gave and check that it loads ok and displays adds,
www. torrenteam. eu/

Cheers.

hookah

Semi-Netizen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can someone in China try the example they gave and check that it loads ok and displays adds,
www. torrenteam. eu/

Cheers.

Just to clear it up: I started this thread hoping to find some useful info/comments/opinions by DNForum members about parketeer service. I am just a new customer there not affiliated with them in any other way. The above example of domain is provided by me (test domain I parked there) not by the Parketeer service.

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just to clear it up: I started this thread hoping to find some useful info/comments/opinions by DNForum members about parketeer service. I am just a new customer there not affiliated with them in any other way. The above example of domain is provided by me (test domain I parked there) not by the Parketeer service.

No worries, anyway it all seems to be working ok so far...i have made 88c income already and only just changed the name servers an hour ago!

Will keep you posted!

Cheers

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The Parketeer service is working well for me...
i am again getting income from Chinese traffic, but at least now are dealing directly with Google.
For December all domains can be added for free, rather than paying the $2 per month hosting charge...so if you put domains with them now you can find out which ones are worth leaving there.

Very pleased so far, it will be interesting to see what happens if/when some of the sites get indexed by the search engines!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom