Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Parking a TM typo - best place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just got a G-word typo - where is the best place to park it? I am really liking namedrive since moving some domains there but word has it they don't allow g-word typos.

Any suggestions?

Domain Days 2024

RazorNF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Depending on the nature of the typo, probably not a good idea to park it all, or if you do, ensure the ads being displayed don't get you in trouble...

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Depending on the nature of the typo, probably not a good idea to park it all, or if you do, ensure the ads being displayed don't get you in trouble...

That's the hitch I am worried about - it's the only TM issue typo I've got and probably will ever get.

Making my own 'park' page without (insert obvious issue here)'s ads is the best way to go?

Ubiquitous

Since 1997
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Good advice - Stay completely clear of putting content/ads on your domain that relates to the TM in question.

:panda:

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good advice - Stay completely clear of putting content/ads on your domain that relates to the TM in question.

:panda:

Capturing the traffic and funneling it to another site is ok?

typist

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Capturing the traffic and funneling it to another site is ok?

Not sure about redirecting traffic.

If the g-word is a search engine I'd create a page with some original content related to your actual domain, and include an easily visible adsense for search box. a note that you understand that a lot of people are actually looking for something different which is why you offer the search box could be helpful - something like this: http://gamil.com/ (different g-word, with adsense links up an running for a long time)

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom