Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Parking Adult names

Status
Not open for further replies.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I wanted to get an opinion from more members about adult parking. From your experience, where do adult domains perform best?

I have tried DS, Parked, AA, sedo, ND, Parking panel and a few more, so far parked.com is the winner.

I was wondering however if there are other services that are performing even better with adult related names. I know skenzo is the best of them all, but besides that, any other services that have a reputation of performing well with adult? I heard fabulous is good, has anyone compared it with parked?

Petros

Dr Nump

Call me Doc !
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Parked.
Simple because they pay higher CPC compare to others. I may expect $0.1 CPC in parked while others only $0.03.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Performance wise? "Parked" That is if you take advantage of customizing your landers, which in turn will increase your CTR.

I had a adult domain that was earning less than $1 at Sedo pro, I moved it to Parked using the default lander and it was earning about the same... I then created a custom template and now it's earning $1-$3 per day.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yep, parked seems to work best for me as well, however there are a few that I haven't tried yet with adult traffic and that is why I ask. Fabulous.com for example is one I have never tried, yet I heard they are good with adult niches. Skenzo is another

handytraffic

Andrea Ralli
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Skenzo is the best for adult names, i try more than 3k domains on other parking companies and skenzo has won.

Andrea

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Skenzo is the best for adult names, i try more than 3k domains on other parking companies and skenzo has won.

Andrea

would you mind sharing some more details, like an RPM comparison between skenzo and another company you used?

arpitgosai

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Parked.com has worked best for me for adult names. And the ability to add content makes it better than before.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
haven't seen that, anyone know how to access?

Bottom left corner of your domain edit screen.

Fab pays ok but doesn't accept all adult domains.

boziffous

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Parked and Fabulous

Fabulous usually seems to pay more per click for adult names than Parked does, at least for my adult domains anyways, but I usually get a better CTR at Parked which makes the RPM pretty close overall. TrafficClub at one time seemed to do well for a lot of my adult domains but it started slipping more and more a while back and I decided to move them elsewhere.

wanted

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How much EPC do you get at Parked ? At sedo pro I have over 0.10$ per click and over 30% of CTR.

All tests I've made at Parked, Fabulous, ParkingPanel, ND, etc.. were all in vain..

Regards

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How much EPC do you get at Parked ? At sedo pro I have over 0.10$ per click and over 30% of CTR.

All tests I've made at Parked, Fabulous, ParkingPanel, ND, etc.. were all in vain..

Regards

Mine seem to average under .10 but I make up for it by the vastly better CTR:
one domain
TOTAL 678 787 $65.99 116.08% $0.06 $44.74

muris

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Fab and Parked (if Fab refused to provide adult links)

SIdomains

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Skenzo. I have tried all. Have a few k adult names.

Skenzo baby.

arpitgosai

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I want to get a skenzo account. Can anyone help me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom