Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Parking and price issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Have had some problems, in the last two weeks names I've set up for parking at Afternic are not resolving. Nameservers are set right but no page coming up. Drives me crazy because I don't even know if my new domains are getting any traffic.

Also, I've tried adjusting some 'floor' prices and even when I save the changes, they go back to the old figures.

RazorNF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Happened to me too, took several weeks. Got really fed up.
Also when adding a name that might have a controversial keyword that requires someone there to approve, it can take forever. It took over a month for them to get around to listing one of my names.

Also the other day I tried to close the listing for the same name, and it triggered the same message saying someone had to approve it!!!

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They are one of the biggest exchanges so they should get all these bugs sorted out ASAP. Especially for those listing names for sale with them that get a 20% commission.

I always thought when you pay for membership you get more of a quality experience, though I can appreciate they have a lot of names to manage and are upgrading their features. As long as it all works in the end and as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom