Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

For Sale Parking .ca Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

lotsofcoffee

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Where have you had the best results for parking .ca domains?

Domain Days 2024

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I haven't tried anywhere except for parked. It hasn't been great though. My highest click has been about 44 cents.

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've done good at namedrive for my .ca and recently tried parked for them but so far the returns have been minimal. I should mention that my .com's at parked have returned about 5-7 times daily rev. one in particular (a dot com) was making 50 cents to 3$ a day is now hitting 10-22$ p/day consistently.

I've rarely moved my .ca around, but might just try fab and may report back with my results.

Kevin

Ricks

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've also used Sedo and been happy with them - but they can't do .ca's with provincial extensions (ie. xyz.bc.ca .... I park those at namedrive)

I also like the fact sedo has a link to sell the domain as well. You have to special request that at namedrive. Do fab and parked have easy "buy this domain" links?

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
parked has the option i believe. plus you can add content to the page (text) I've had parked a long time but only now am exploring the options so someone else can elaborate for me.
You can also upload your own image for the parked page template.

lotsofcoffee

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your suggestions! I'm at Namedrive now, satisfied but not happy with the results, and looking to try to improve them.

Daem0n

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I find Goldkey pretty good also with a lot of customization. Clicks for .ca traffic have been decent.

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Just an update...but it appears that parked.com is starting to do much better per click for .ca's.

GOff

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've had the best results for .ca with namedrive. Tried parked and sedo without success. When I have some time I'll try and toss up some ppc templates with either google or ypn.

lionfish

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I spread my domains between namedrive, and fabulous and am quite pleased with the return.

That said, some domains do better with one provider and so experimenting and analyzing results should be ongoing for optimum revenue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom