Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Parking Companies That Don't Need DNS changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
most if not all of them support URL forwarding

dolansco

LLL or HELLL
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Michele

Skenzo , DS , Sedo , ND , Parked , Afternic , Goldkey , AA , smartname , ( hitfarm , parkingpanel , bodis)?

Not sure about ( but think not )
Trafficclub , TrafficZ ,

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I rarely use redirection so I havent noticed anything in the CTR, but what you say has a point and theoretically if the address does not show in the navigation bar will bring down the click through - most clickers are fooled into thinking that they are on a website. If the address does not show then the domain owner "fools" less people:D

Validweb

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
When you set to dns to that specified by the parking company, their servers automatically set your domain to the ip address of their parking server which will then recognize your domain and display it correctly. But if you can point the domain to that ip address with your own dns, you'll get the same result.

So, if you are able to create A records with your own dns, you just have to discover the ip address of the parking company server. For example for sedoparking its 82.98.86.180
and for ndparking.com its 216.8.177.25

You should ensure that all subdomains are set to the correct ip address as well.

Its interesting that the sedo server is in germany, and namedrive's in canada.

A records can be useful if you want to be able to use the domain for email, for example. Its also more search engine friendly than url forwarding.

blacknight

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Michele

Skenzo , DS , Sedo , ND , Parked , Afternic , Goldkey , AA , smartname , ( hitfarm , parkingpanel , bodis)?

Not sure about ( but think not )
Trafficclub , TrafficZ ,

So it's a fairly standard option then?

Which of them gives you a method of passing traffic over without having to explicitly specify the domains?

ie. I do not want to upload / input lists of domains

The solution I am currently using allows me to do this easily, but I haven't seen an equivalent from any of the others

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom