Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Parking Company withholding earnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blair Russell

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking for a lawyer who can handle an issue we are having with a parking company. The issue was with May and June earnings of this year.

Basically they paid us a small fraction of the earnings that are shown in our account. They told us that they made a reporting error on one of our domains which just so happens to be our highest earning name.

Since this involves a large amount of money, (five figure range) and they paid us out only a small fraction of this amount we asked them for some type of proof of actual earnings via a screenshot from the upstream provider etc.

They failed to respond to this email so we now feel we need to go ahead with some legal help. At the very least we just want to be sure we are not being ripped off by this company.

We have already contacted a local attorney about this but have not heard back as of today. If anyone is available to help us with this problem please pm me.

Thank you

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Check out Zak in the Domain Lawyers forum (bottom of the home page, forum view) right here on DNF. Cool guy, very knowledgeable about the domain industry and I think he's also based in TO. And good luck w/that pkg co who wronged you

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom