Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Parking Domains vs 1 Page Landers vs Mini Sites..What Is Best?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nattydomain

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok, im looking through my portfolio to see how to bring the most exposure to my domains other then the standard (Sedo, Afternic, etc). Here is what I am doing so far and let me know what you do and what has worked.

Im going back and forth between my portfolio and here is what im doing for my domains....

1. Parked. What I do is test traffic for a tiny bit. When I get a new domain from hand reg or aftermarket I park it at Whypark to check traffic for about a week or 2. If I see the traffic is jumping or even has a few clicks then I move to the next step below. Also even if the name is not driving any traffic, based on the keyword I still go to #2 in about a week or so....

2. 1 Page Lander. Once I see a domain may have some potential I build out a 1 page site using Xsite pro. I list info about the domain based on the keyword. Give examples on why and how they can use the domain name. Have a form on the page to submit offers or BIN. So far I have got a few offers this way and even a sale that just completed for $1000. I have about 25-30 domains done this way.

3. MiniSite. I really dont have any BIG mini sites but have been using DevHub to build out 10 domains so far this week. Its really still parking but then you can make the site not look so "parkish" so to me its more of a mini site. Since its just been a bit less then a week I cant see any serious traffic or money but its looks much nicer then Whypark.

So what im trying to see is what works best for you and take into affect the domains are semi generic. Generic + keyword / brandables/ No category $XXX,XXX names that are obvious. My main goal is to sell rather then keep for months with the income it drives (unless it was $50 min a month)

What are your best ways to get your domain in the hands of end users and get eyeballs on it.

Thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom