Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Parking Service using Trademark Keyword!!!! Crack down Watch out

Status
Not open for further replies.

onlinebroker

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I got a email legal notice from a major mortgage company. Their branding service dept emailed me that the website i have is using their trademark word or company name on my website without their permission. No C&D so i was confuse what did i do wrong? After researching about domain on uspto.gov finding no association with my domain name and their name and reading the letter 4-5 times they just want me to stop using their company name on my website.
Fourtanley i park domain name on a major parking service from last 1 year. After goin to my parking page i saw that the parking service peeps are using their mortgage company name as one of the keyword (on top bar and left bar). So i think they are piss on that... anyway so watch out for keyword your parking service uses.
I emailed the parking service dept so waiting for their reponse.........meanwhile i am moving my domain names as just precaution.

Mr. Pim

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Most parking company's allow you to block keywords.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom