Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Parking Stats Broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

packeted

DNF Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well Happy New Year everyone.
Returned home to check on my parking stats but everything's on 0 in the standard overview and the parking stats page returns a blank. Is Sedo broken?

Thanks

allanh

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yeah, and my earnings are going in the negative direction in the past few days. Kind of strange. But I guess with Sedo parking, we can expect anything

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
all stats in the control panel zeroed for me too

DomainFatigue

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's the new Sedo system... They have switched from a "per domain" revenue share to a "per person" one. As of the new year, parking revenue will be paid on the latter. Sedo will decide which persons will be paid and which won't...

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's the new Sedo system... They have switched from a "per domain" revenue share to a "per person" one. As of the new year, parking revenue will be paid on the latter. Sedo will decide which persons will be paid and which won't...

WTF

I just can't wait to release mine in February. Sedo will regret being greedy.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
stats seem to be back up, but it seems revenue is down, even for a holiday the numbers are terrible..I keep wondering what the constant changes in payouts and new systems is all about, there has to be more to the story..whatever it is they seem to be looking for a way to reduce payouts in an environment in which the opposite would make sense to keep clients..

hookah

Semi-Netizen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've got 3 different earning stats for January 1: 'Domain Management' shows different aerning than 'Domain Parking' and they both are different than 'Domain Parking (old)'. Just three options to check up your earnings for a given day (always must be equal) and this time all 3 are different from each other.

S

SedoCoUk

Hey guys,

The parking stats were down for about an hour yesterday due to technical problems. However, they are back up and running, and everyone was compensated for. If you are still having trouble viewing your statistics, please reply to this post or send me a PM.

Sara

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom