Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Parking Vs Content Sharking

Status
Not open for further replies.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Whether you own one domain or hundreds of domains, The most important thing you can do with you domains is to build and monetize them correctly from the start from the first day you own them, otherwise you will be losing money. Ever so often new domainers or even seasoned domainers with a lack of [...]

More...

femmeafrique

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello I thank you in advance for your feedback. I enjoyed your article on content sharking and I have watched alot of the videos where you have talked about domaining and they have been very helpful. I have two questions

1. If you take a quick glance at my portfolio www.domainfemme.com do you think it has potential for content sharking?

2. I dont understand the making money piece..is it just via adsense ads and affiliate offers from places like linkshare and cj? In one of yur video's you mentioned lead gen...is there another source you have found lucrative? sorry if this isnt the appropriate channel for questions ...newbie

gtycoon

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What happened to Parking Revolution? That was the best parking option IMO. It had sophisticated template chooser plus the best RSS syn. Anyone know anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom