Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

parking

Status
Not open for further replies.

rin

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i thought since my questions are kind of beginnery at the moment, that this is the place for them:
i have a few domains, mostly .eu's. I know they dont really have any traffic so i'm not going to make an instant mint parking them with ads, but i thought i might as well park them, with a 'for sale' notice, as well as having relevant links/ads. so, my questions:
-what companies are there that'd be good - that i'd stand more chance of making revenue with and might sell with.
-is sedo any good?
-do i have to pay to park?
-i have my domains with godaddy at the mo - say i was parking them with sedo for example, does that involve transferring the domains over to sedo too, or do/can they remain with godaddy?
-can i get clamped if i park in the wrong place?

ok i'm sure i won't get a wheel-clamp, but the other questions, and any other tips if you have them would be great.
cheers.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sedo is fine to park .eu domain names, and no, you don't have to pay a dime.

You dont have to transfer them to sedo, just change the name servers to:

ns1.sedoparking.com
ns2.sedoparking.com

and then list them at sedo under "add domains"

Nestvman

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is there a potential problem with ICANN?
Can't just buy & flip right? Don't ya need to hold on to the Domains fro 60 days?

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nestvman said:
Is there a potential problem with ICANN?
Can't just buy & flip right? Don't ya need to hold on to the Domains fro 60 days?

you can "push" (transfer to another member) the domain to another member of the same registrar without waiting 60 days , the 60 day rule only applys if the new owner wants to transfer to another registrar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom