Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

ParkingRevolution.com - new service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's exactly like SteadyNiche (I've used it) but works online.
On ParkingRevolution.com cost $15 x month for host 100 domains (WhyPark cost $99 but for that price they host your domains forever).

They create sitemaps??

MattB

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, accordingly to their website, each domain features RSS feeds and Sitemaps. Those RSS feeds should generate extra-revenue with Feedburner + Adsense. I really think that ParkingRevolution is worth the price. The parked pages look really good, the customization is great (i love editing the templates CSS), and you can have your own banners. It's the best cost benefit solution i seen. iModo is also great. WhyPark is just a parked page with articles, in my opinion. iModo and Parking Revolution really look like Web 2.0 parking... at least, that's what they call themselves.

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, accordingly to their website, each domain features RSS feeds and Sitemaps. Those RSS feeds should generate extra-revenue with Feedburner + Adsense. I really think that ParkingRevolution is worth the price. The parked pages look really good, the customization is great (i love editing the templates CSS), and you can have your own banners. It's the best cost benefit solution i seen. iModo is also great. WhyPark is just a parked page with articles, in my opinion. iModo and Parking Revolution really look like Web 2.0 parking... at least, that's what they call themselves.

Thanks!
I'm trying it now :)

MattB

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Phio, your domains are looking great! I'm already testing Parking Revolution myself and this tools is great. I love the bulk parking feature.

teatime

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, phio, those sites look so good.

Here are my first couple of sites.
OaxacaLodging.com
and
TFTlcdMonitor.com

I'd like to see them allow you to add new pages per domain, and also would like the ability to rearrange the order of elements on the page. For example, to move the flickr slideshow to the top if preferred.

Last edited by a moderator:

MattB

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Any other members using the service? Reviews? Demos?

MattB

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've tried it.
Don't worth the money.
Develop your domains yourself.

Well, it's not worth the money if you don't use it right. With a few custom feeds, custom pages and some more ads, fits perfectly to my needs. :approve:

Jose Cuervo

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I tried it for a month. It was okay for the first few days. Then, there was problem with the DNS server. It was resolved after a couple of days.

Then all my 500 domains were being redirected to a suspended page. I don't know if my account was suspended or their DNS service was. They didn't send any notice or anything. I submitted a ticket, no reply. I sent them an email, no reply.

I've pulled out all my domains. I'm taking them somewhere else.

MattB

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They just updated their website, as well the customers area. And the price has been reduced to $9.95 per month. You guys should check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom