Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

ParkItNow..

Status
Not open for further replies.

typeins

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Anybody heard from Cayars?...

Wondering whats up with parkitnow and he hasnt responded for a week or so.

Samuel

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No. Haven't seen him at this forum since last 10 days or so.

vanna

typeins

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looks like its time to pull the names for the moment then.. Not till i know whats going on.

greenlake

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I parked some domains there after being solicited by owner Carlo on the forum. Earned approx $70 in 2 weeks, but parkitnow never responded to my emails and pm's for last 2 weeks. Never got my earnings.
Would advise everyone to stay away from this suspected SCAM!

Dr Nump

Call me Doc !
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Typeins , which do you fill in tax ID ? I am not US so I fill in my country Gov ID . But I never got paid from them , they still owe me $150 or so . I never got paid even they post in their lastest news that they paid for all .
Regards

T

tekz999

suspicious. Also, slimcrazy at here ripped me off with his bogus domain parking service at parkpokerdomains. 4 months passed, and still no reply , and payout.

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I haven't been around here to much.

I've been spending most of my time working on some really new features for ParkItNow.com.

Payments go out like clockwork. Keep in mind that payments get sent out 2 times a month (usually). This first is for all net 15 day services and this has so far always gotten sent the same day I receive payment from Domain Sponsor. I get paid via paypal by DS so while the money is fresh in the business paypal account it gets sent out. All the accounting is done for Aug payments as I type this so as soon as it hits our paypal account the money gets sent out via paypal mass pay.

Earnings for Aug Net 15 day have been posted a few days ago. These are ready to go if tax info is available in your account.

The 2nd payment is for Net 45 day accounts. This is mainly Skenzo/KlickerZ payments. We normally receive this around the 13-15th of the month and again the day it is received is the day the payments are sent out.

If you have $25 or more of earnings accumulated then you should receive payment if you have proper tax info in your account.

This information is asked for right up front during the signup process and the signup form explains that no payments will be sent without this information. This has also been noted numerious times in the online news section of the site with instructions how to add this info.

If any of you happen to be "owed" money and haven't updated your Tax ID info then just get it updated and any moneys owed to you will get paid in the next mass paypal payment that gets sent out (twice a month).

Carlo

PS the fastest way to ever ask a question about ParkItNow (if you are a client) is to use the message system at ParkItNow.com. I "live" there so I get those message right away.

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Also noted:

Typeins your tax id is good and you received your first net 15 day payment. The "good" payment will be coming your way in a week or so. :)

Tekz999 it doesn't appear you have the tax info there.

Shoval & Dr. Nump I don't know your IDs off-hand on my system so I can't tell you if the tax info is there or not. You can login to the system and "update" your account to check if it's there or not.

The first payment of the month will be going out in a couple of days so NOW would be a good time to check on this. If in doubt send "cayars" a message after logging in at ParkItNow.com and I can check on it for you.

As long as there is no fraud or TOS violations then there isn't anything to worry about. It's just business and we have to protect ourselves with the IRS. Nothing more, nothing less. No scam going on and nothing to worry about. Just get the tax info updated!

Carlo

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom