Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Partners Wanted!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZaZZeR.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have an idea that I am starting to develop but with just me working on it, it will take me years. It is an excellent business plan that could, in a very short time, make quite a lot of money. I cannot go into details about the project, here on the forum, but I will give examples of the types of partners I am looking for and the requirements.

I am looking for the following:

1. Financial Partner - Must have $50-$100k to invest. Must be internet savvy and understand the potential of internet ventures with a solid backing. Must be at least 18 years of age to enter into a legal contract. Company will be incorporated and the financial partner will be listed as the Vice President and hold 34% of the company.

2. Working partner - Must have excellent knowledge of all types of programming but mainly .php, sql, xml, html, flash, javescript, etc., and plenty of design experience. This is not a job. You will be a partner in the corporation and hold 33% of the company.

Me? I will be business development and marketing and hold 33% of the company and be listed as the President/CEO. Documents for everything will be drawn up by a respected attorney so that it is all legal.

Anyone who may be interested can pm me for more details or catch me on icq at 199174068.

Thanks.

********You will be required to sign a NDA before details will be given.

UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!

Working Partner is filled! A development company with 5 designers, and 8 programmers has taken this position. Thanks to all who were interested. The Financial Partner spot is still open however.

ZaZZeR.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The amount of money I have already invested is approximately $15k. The amount of time I have invested so far is 12-16 hours per day for the last 3 months. The idea is mine, I do marketing and bizdev.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom