Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

password change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I got it.

roseau

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I received it and I am still trying to decide if it is legit. I have had so many bogus emails from people pretending to be trafficz, I am not really sure about this one.

dburk

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I didn't receive a message stating I must change my password. Instead, I received a message stating my password had already been reset with a temporary password included in the message.

I discovered this message in my junk mail folder after I had already tried to login and failed.

I was slightly alarmed that they had sent a password in a plain text email message without any prior notification. I believe this has certainly created a significant window of opportunity for thieves.

My concern was hightened when I discovered that this temporary password they sent did not work either. So I tried the password reset on their website and never received any reply.

I have emailed support and have yet to receive a reply. Should I be concerned? :worried:

sandibos

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I also received a rather generic looking email. First thought was that it was phishing for my password. Checked the headers on the email and decided that it was legit.

Logged in with the password they sent me and was able to change to my new password. Have logged on several more times today and everything is OK.

Lizzy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dear valued TrafficZ Clients,

We thank you for your continued support, with the start of the new quarter, we are implementing hightened security on our system. At this time, we have requested for all our clients to update their passwords, to protect their accounts with the utmost levels of security. We released an email yesterday, April 2, 2008, containing a temporary password so that you can access your account and update the account with a password of your choice.

If you have any questions regarding this matter, please feel free to contact us at your convenience. As always, we appreciate your patience and understanding as we take these steps to continually improve and strengthen our service.

Very truly yours,
the TrafficZ Team
[email protected]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom